Saturday, May 02, 2009

BRITISH AIRWAYS- DATV- TRANSIT VISA-H1B-HEATHROW

It is 5:08 a.m. I have not been up this early for a long long time. I didn't have to since British Airways wasn't a part of my life until now.

Right now I am supposed to be on a Flight to Heathrow and in a few hours time from there taking a connecting flight to Bangalore. 5 hr layover in Heathrow.

Why am I blogging right now? At 5.08 .am and after 2 years? Just to get the information across on why not to fly British Airways and also to give you information British Airways doesn't give you when you book your tickets. British Airways thinks their responsibility stops once they get your $1450. Am I sour, bitter ....yes I am. I am short of $1450. My travel arrangements are messed up, my vacation cut short by a day over a Direct Airside Transit Visa (DATV). WHEN YOU TAKE A CONNECTING FLIGHT FROM HEATHROW YOU NEED A DATV. YOU NEED IT EVEN IF YOU DONT CHANGE AIRPORTS. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A LAYOVER OF 1 HR. If you belong to the following countries you need one.

AFGHANISTAN, ALBANIA, ALGERIA, ANGOLA, BANGLADESH, BELARUS, BURMA (MYANMAR), BURUNDI, CAMEROON, PEOPLES REPUBLIC OF CHINA, COLOMBIA, CONGO-BRAZZAVILLE, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (ZAIRE), ECUADOR, ERITREA, ETHIOPIA, GAMBIA, GHANA, GUINEA, GUINEA-BISSAU, INDIA, IRAN, IRAQ, IVORY COAST, KENYA, LEBANON, LIBERIA, MACEDONIA, MOLDOVA, MONGOLIA, NEPAL, NIGERIA, PAKISTAN, PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY, RWANDA, SENEGAL, SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO, SIERRA LEONE, SOMALIA, SRI LANKA, SUDAN, TANZANIA, TURKEY, TRNC, UGANDA, VIETNAM, YUGOSLAVIA, ZAIRE (FORMERLY DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO), ZIMBABWE.

www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/visadatvnationals

You can board the flight if you have a valid US visa. Check out the link .My visa stamp expired last year. I am going down to India to get a stamp. I have valid Schengen C visa. This is not acceptable. I have an I-94 valid for the next 6 months. Not acceptable. British Air mentioned they are fined 20,000 pounds. I move to next desk it becomes 10,000 USD. You get different info from each of the guys from other side of the desk. We can let you fly if you are visa expired in the last 3 months. Another lady " No it is 6 months". Then the desk lady asks me to call up Reservations: 1-800-247-9297. They mention they cant do anything about it. They just give you a number.I had to wait on the phone for 18 minutes listening to their blissful music. BTW had two cellphones dialing the number. British Air mentions its not their responsibility, not boarding the flight is treated as No Show. So you are ticket is Non-refundable. I asked them to keep the Return leg of the journey open and not refund me for the Departure Leg from BWI to BLR. I mention, I dont need your refund, please let me travel back on my Return leg so that my wife (FWD 2 weeks) doesn't celebrate her Honey Moon alone.

NO SHOW.NO REFUND. TICKETS STANDS CANCELED. YOU LOOSE $1450. YOU GET BACK AIRPORT TAXES. HE DOESNT TELL ME HOW MUCH THAT IS. YOU WILL GET TO KNOW IN 7-10 days, thats what he mentioned. I then had to rebook the same Return flight from BLR that they canceled for $792.00. I swore never will I fly British Air again after this ordeal.

Are the flights cheap. No way. Think about this to get a DATV you spend $100 + 8 hrs of your time. You need to submit your Biometric data for which you need to make an appointment at a center near you. Then send out yours docs (passport, I-94....Originals).. to any of the 4-5 of the centers in the country (USA). $50 for postage both ways. In case they end up misplacing any of your documents...good luck from then on.

www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow

If you need Visa info for the UK ,you got to pay for this on the phone using your credit card. They work Mon-Fri. If you need to cancel or change your tickets on British Airways you need to pay $20.

I came to know about the DATV a week before my departure. I just got my passport back from the Netherlands Embassy.I couldn't risk sending out my passport, I-94, 797 etc to the UK consulate for the sole reason that I am going down to India for a wedding. Any of my documents misplaced during the 5 days rush transit, I am stuck here in the US.

I call up British Airways call center to cancel my ticket a week before I leave. The answer I get from them is the visa rules keep changing and we cannot inform them to you. To place "you might need a VISA for your connecting flights" on your website/Itinerary is very hard to do. I understand. It doesn't make good business sense.


Was it my ignorance. YES. Can British Airways give you VISA information when you are booking tickets. Yes sure they can. Other travel websites (Orbitz) do or at least mention about it. Luftansa allows you to travel on an I-94. I am going to my home country. I am changing flights at Heathrow, I am not getting out of the airport Nor am I changing airports to go missing. I cant slip out of an airport without going thru Immigration . Unless UK believes their Immigration Clearance sucks and just cant rely on them.

All in all I screwed myself by flying British Airways. Never Will. Never Again. Even if I have a valid US visa. Once they get your money, its all misty from then on for them. Their helpline/call center sucks Camels balls. Fly via Frankfurt or Amsterdam. I am not sure about Air France. Check on that.

Okay I have vented by frustration out enough. I am on my way in a few hours. Another day, a New beginning. This time its Air-India....:-)

DATV - $100
NO DATV, NON REFUNDABLE ROUND TRIP TICKET, YOU LOOSE: $1450
TO CHANGE TICKET: $20
TO BOOK ANOTHER BA TICKET : $792.00
THE LOOK ON YOUR Future Father-in-Laws face when you present him with a Chivas Regal: Priceless

There are somethings Money cant buy , for things you can, there is British Airways waiting to suck it out from you before you do.

Labels: , , , , ,

73 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am trying to figure out for my parents if they need this DATV visa - they are are visitor visa for USA and have stayed beyond 6 months - we applied for extension for their visa. They have US visa till 2014. However they extension has been denied and their I-94 says that. Do I have to get a DATV visa if they need to leave asap?

5/17/2009 10:19 AM  
Blogger Babbles said...

Since ur parents have a valid US visa till 2014 my take on this is they will not need a DATV. They just check the date on the Visa stamping on boarding nothing else. You dont need to show your I-94 and also they dont check for the visa in Heathrow.

5/25/2009 6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am trying to figure out for my spouse and kids, they will be travelling back to US in august after vacation, their visa is valid for another 8 months, do i still need to get DATV visa for transit in london through BA.

6/02/2009 11:57 AM  
Blogger Babbles said...

If you have a valid US visa and an onward ticket and you not leaving the airport, you dont need a DATV

6/07/2009 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I come across your blog as I am looking for answers to my situation. First of all, I feel sorry for what you have been thru. This immigration thing really sucks.Anyway, I read that you travelled with schengen visa C while you didnt have valid h1b stamp.Would you tell me how this is possible?I am currently working in US with H1B visa and I plan to go back home for good in October and on my way there I plan to stop over in Europe for a month. I went to German embassy today and they said I needed valid US h1b stamp before they can issue schengen visa. I told them that I would be going home after Europe, then they said I need at least a proof of appointment with US Embassy back home.I didnt tell them that Im going back home for good though.It would be great help if you could tell me which country issued your schengen visa.Thank you so much!

8/04/2009 8:24 PM  
Blogger Babbles said...

Netherlands...I went down to the embassy in DC, I had a valid I-94 , that is good enough.

9/14/2009 6:54 PM  
Blogger ruch said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/02/2009 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since this is farely new as a post, I wanted to know how far back did u have this issue?

I have a valid H1-B visa, and will be getting it stamped in Dec when I go to India. I have a flight thru Heathrow both ways, and wanted to know if I would need a DATV.

The last time I traveled to India thru Heathrow, I didnt need a DATV coz I had a valid student visa thru and thru. This time I wouldnt have the H1-B Visa stamp in my passport while traveling from US to India via London.

Do i need one? I read thru the visa site. Its confusing!!

10/02/2009 9:29 PM  
Blogger Babbles said...

If you have a valid student visa you dont need a DATV but if your student visa has expired and you are going to India to get the H1B stamping , you will need a DATV.

10/11/2009 4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you had to go thru all that mess.
I am planning to fly BA from IAD to HYD, and I have a valid H1 visa stamp on my passport that expires after 3 months. Do you think its safe to fly British?

10/19/2009 3:35 PM  
Blogger Babbles said...

If you are flying in the next 3 months , you shouldn't have any problem...but please dont fly them if you can...

11/08/2009 2:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this info. So I tried in my sanity to go through the British embassy website to find out if I will need a DATV but couldn't understand what truly will apply. So If I understand correctly from your blog, my H1B visa is valid until Jan 30, 2010 and I am flying BA from DC to Heathrow to Bom on Nov 25 2009. So I would need the DATV, right?

I'll appreciate your input and others who might have taken BA recently.

11/16/2009 10:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Correction to my previous post: I meant that I would not need a transit visa for UK since my H1B is valid until Jan 2010 and I am traveling from DC to BOM and then back to DC in between Nov 25, 2009 and Dec 14, 2009.

Thanks. Please advise.

11/16/2009 10:57 AM  
Blogger Babbles said...

Vishal since you have a valid H1B " Stamp" you wouldnt need a DATV...

11/18/2009 9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for confirming this. I also confirmed it with 2 different travel agents.

11/18/2009 8:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi

Today (11/20), I went through the same pain at the BA Counter. I went there with my Daughter (3 Yrs old, US Citizen). My Visa Stamping got expired in Mar'09, I last entered US in Mar'08. My H1B and I-94 are valid till Aug'10.

Repeated attempts to convince them have failed. Besides the Flight was over booked.

The clerk had asked me whether to rebook the flight on Monday (11/23). This gave me a feeling that the DATV can be obtained in a day, but not sure what is the process to be followed. To be on the safe side, I requested them to book it on Tuesday (11/24). The ticketing team came back saying that the earliest confirmed flight for the both the legs can only be on 11/26 and gave an itinerary for the same. They also gave me their patron's cards - the Visa Consultants, and advised me to speak to them to understand the process on getting the DATV in a quicker way (1 Business Day).

Can you please advise on the process to be followed to obtain the DATV in one business day.

Thanks in Advance for Your help.

Regards,
Sunil

11/20/2009 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/25/2009 6:48 PM  
Blogger Babbles said...

Sorry Sunil , I guess my reply is a little late and I am not sure of the 1 biz day procedure. If you were able to make your trip , please share your experiences.

11/30/2009 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am planning to go to Copenhagen from Delhi via Heathrow by British Airways. I have a resident permit for Denmark.
Can anyone please tell me do I need a DATV ?

12/04/2009 8:01 PM  
Blogger Babbles said...

This should help. See point 3(g)

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/visitingtheuk/datvleaflet.pdf

12/06/2009 4:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hii. I have a friend who is travellin from india to usa via london heathrow. He has a gap of 4 hours. I stay in London and i want to meet him up at the airport. What i sth eprocedure for this? Is a DATV compulsory??

12/22/2009 12:44 PM  
Blogger Babbles said...

Your friend is travelling from India to USA. So I am assuming he has a valid US Visa. So he wont need a DATV. Since he will have a valid US Visa and ticket for onward travel. Now if you need to meet him at London, then he will have to pass through immigration. So he will need a "Visitor in Transit Visa"

If he will be staying in the UK for up to 48 hours before he continues his journey, he will need a 'visitor in transit' visa. If he wants to stay in the UK for longer than 48 hours, he will need to apply for a visit visa.

12/22/2009 2:47 PM  
Blogger Bharat said...

I am flying to London and arriving at heathrow and then taking a flight to Amsterdam the same day from Stansted Airport. My question is will i need a transit visa given my stay is less than 24 hrs in London. I went through the Worldbridge website and it is not clear if I need one or not. As per below, I may or may not need it (see 'Am I exempt from the DATV requirement?'). I have a valid H1B visa in USA and is stamped and does not expire for another 9 months. Appreciate if you can clarify this for me as soon as possible.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf20transit

1/23/2010 7:35 AM  
Blogger Babbles said...

Stamped Valid H1B US Visa exempts you from DATV. So you will not need a DATV. You will need a Visitor in transit visa, since you are staying less than 48 hrs but changing airports. Please confirm this before you make a decision.

1/24/2010 4:14 PM  
Blogger Siva said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3/17/2010 11:04 AM  
Blogger Siva said...

Hi,
I am in process of applying for DATV. The question I have is I-94 sufficient or do I need to send my I-797 too?

3/17/2010 11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/20/2010 3:07 PM  
Blogger Swayam said...

Your experience is so very simillar to the ordeal I went through during my last trip to India.

While boarding the flight at Seattle they let my wife board as her Visa had expired 15 days back and I was advised by BA officials to get a Canadian visa stamped and I flew next day. I checked with them time and again if it will be an issue while coming back and I was assured otherwise.

On our way back, we were not allowed to board the flight at Kolkata and after hours of arguement and no results I had to rebook us in Singapore airlines for 2000$. Couldn't get a refund after banging BA's door for couple of months.

Expenses:

Canadian Visa:150$
Singapore Airlines Tickets:2000$


Coming back home safe, priceless. :-)

5/18/2010 12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/29/2010 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I wish i had read your comments before booking my flight. I was aware of transit visa but not about DATV...I checked transit visa related info, since my connecting flight was with in 2 hours and transit visa was for more than 24 hrs, I thought i don't need transit visa. But later I came to know about "DATV"...what the F*** is that Visa? never heard before...Atleast i got the info a 10 days before departure so I booked in continental a week early in cheap rates but lost money for two BA tickets. No wonder why BA is in such financial mess.....they suck in everything. All they care about is taking money, they never mentioned about DATV on their site when you book the tickets - so why the hell do they care about DATV during boarding time? Once they have money, you are on their mercy....their customer call center is worst in providing any info on what to do next...all they say its your fault. Sure its mine that I trusted cheap Airlines called "BA"...NEVER EVER FLY AGAIN in BA and DON'T LeT YOUR NeAR DEAR ONES fly in BA again....

11/13/2010 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
My husband and I have a Canadian Temporary Resident Visa valid until 30 June 2011(My husband has a Canadian work permit too which is valid until 30 June 2011. We entered Canada on 31st December 2010) and we are going back to India on the same day (30 June 2011). We have a stopover at the Heathrow airport while travelling from Toronto to Mumbai. By the time we reach Heathrow (01 July 2011, 6.30 am), our TRVs will be expired. We are taking Air Canada flight to Heathrow and then a Jet Airways India flight to Mumbai. We will be reaching at terminal 3 and departing from terminal 4 of the Heathrow airport and the layover time is 3 hours. So in our case when the Canadian visa expires during our transit, I am not sure whether we need a DATV in Heathrow. In fact I had gone through many websites and I have a feeling that it would be okay without a DATV.

I would greatly appreciate your advice in our case. Thanks in advance.

6/14/2011 11:54 AM  
Blogger Babbles said...

IMHO you should be fine. There is set number of days BA will let you fly after your visa has expired. They themselves aren't aware of how many days it is. Logically once you are allowed to board the flight , UK can't send you back to Canada after you reach there with an expired visa. So home country is the only option.

6/23/2011 12:51 AM  
Anonymous Al said...

Sorry to hear about your frustrating travel experience.
I unfortunately have made the mistake of booking a non-refundable ticket from BA. I travel in November 2011 for H1 stamping, but my F1 visa is valid till May 2012.
The problem is, that I am already on H1 status, and do not have any backup documents like I20 as proof of my student status.
I was planning to apply for a DATV, but it is a long and expensive ordeal. I have to travel 3 hours to a bigger city for biometrics.
Your advice would be greatly appreciated

8/18/2011 8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me, December 2011, is there any way to increase awareness. Sue British Airways.

I missed my visa interview, my marriage had to be rescheduled,

I lost more than 50,000$ because of this shit.

4/04/2012 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me, December 2011, is there any way to increase awareness. Sue British Airways.

I missed my visa interview, my marriage had to be rescheduled,

I lost more than 50,000$ because of this shit.

4/04/2012 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have solution for all this:

- Lobby Indian government to kick British Airways out of India.

- Openly court British Airways' Rivals to India

- Move Air India out of costly London city to something like Frankfurt or Paris.

- Promise them they will replace british airways and get their market share.

- Last but not least mention that
"Humanly and orderly treatment of DATV for Indian nationals" is only way to get more market share in India.

- Even though France and Germany need tarnsit issues, take one country at a time.

- Tell them they will follow British if they are like British airways.

- Again working thru Indian political landscape is the key.

- Be civil, organized, do not resort to blackmail.

- Condemn torrorism or terrorists.

6/02/2012 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I too do not like British Airways
They had denied boarding for my mother-in-law who is 65 years old.
She had her Canadian Visa extended. She had a Valid US Visa stamped. They said they can not allow her to board since she had not visited US. Best thing is to boycott UK

7/06/2012 7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also British Airways has lot of Indian descent crews. Never ever go to their desk. They screw you more

7/06/2012 7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does a Mongolian need transit visa for a 10 hours layover at the airport Toronto, London Heathrow from US (With US travel visa B1.B2)to Portugal(with Schengen visa)?

7/28/2012 10:22 AM  
Blogger varsha said...

Hi, I am planning to travel to India in via British Airways in Dec 2012. I am currently on an F1 Visa (OPT). My F1 visa is valid until 2nd Dec of 2013 (valid for another 1 year). I recently received approval of my H1-B visa. I will have to get it stamped when I go to India in Dec.

Will I still require the DATV visa with a valid student visa becuase I dont have the H1-B stamped yet?

9/12/2012 12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, for the reason
that i want enjoyment, since this this web site conations genuinely fastidious funny information too.
Feel free to visit my page ; Student strips down and dance

12/10/2012 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent, as well as the content!
Also visit my webpage ... Black Guy and His White Chick Part 2

12/12/2012 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Also visit my webpage - lanautica

12/20/2012 2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First off I want to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind before writing. I've had a hard time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are
generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!
Also see my website :: lanautica

12/30/2012 8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to my own blogroll.
Here is my web-site organic

1/11/2013 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, its nice piece of writing concerning media print, we all understand media is a wonderful source of data.
My site free ps3 games

1/14/2013 7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you genuinely visiting this web site on a regular basis,
if so afterward you will absolutely obtain nice know-how.
Here is my web page ... www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us

1/14/2013 3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually
something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!
Review my site ; the truth teller show

1/15/2013 9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] check the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]realcazinoz.com[/url] unshackled no set aside perk at the leading [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]loosen casino
[/url].

1/17/2013 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up plus the rest of the website is really good.

1/21/2013 10:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Varsha,

Were you able to travel safely?
Did you get into any trouble while reaching India? I am in a same visa situation as you were.

Please reply.

Thanks.

1/22/2013 1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its
a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
my web site - zeolite uses

1/23/2013 2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]online casino[/url], also known as operative casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of mighty ("confrere and mortar") casinos. Online casinos plump apart gamblers to assemble and wager on casino games with the free the Internet.
Online casinos superficially table up championing ready odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos holler the turn a deaf ear to higher payback percentages with a seascape assignment modus operandi games, and some permute known payout business audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an away programmed unspecific league generator, proffer games like blackjack be blessed an established borderline edge. The payout component as a replacement pro these games are established wrap up up to the rules of the game.
Uncountable online casinos sublease or discern their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Supranational Ploy Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.

2/24/2013 3:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article. I wanted to
write a little comment to support you.

My web blog :: ketone diet

3/02/2013 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent article! We are linking to this great content on our website.

Keep up the great writing.

Also visit my web blog - Filing Bankruptcy in Florida

3/09/2013 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some
help from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but
I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

Also visit my webpage; vigrx

5/16/2013 12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pause Ins sont inclin revenant se motiver vous sauver de l'herp simplex virus japon chaussures christian louboutin?Ces sacs sont d'une worthlongchampsuperbes lors activement l des jeux vido de cinma ou effectuer promote affichage fonctionnent storage containers . [url=http://www.superhairstraighteners.co.uk]ghd sale[/url] There are also three golf courses, two golf clubhouses and a village center in the Ol neighborhood.Hay bares donde el 99% es blanco, en otros la concurrencia es toda negra. [url=http://www.findbestmulberryuk.co.uk]Mulberry outlet[/url] L'entrainement avec un tapis de marche vous rclame faire appel toutes les parties des membres de votre corps, particulirement les jambes, les cuisses et les fesses.) Then, when booting from the USB, cd to dpmi/bin, and type "cwsdpmi p". [url=http://discountlongchamps.webnode.fr]sac longchamp pas cher[/url] Initial probe suggests that the bombs were placed on two cycles, said the police.le de Wake. [url=http://www.mulberryoutletukhome.com]mulberry handbag[/url] Hallstatt on Austria's Lake Hallstatt;The shorthaired Ri Solju was first shown with Jongun during a concert in Pyongyang on July 6. [url=http://discountlongchamps1.webnode.fr]discountlongchamps1.webnode.fr[/url] "This is pretty organized and safe if you really watch it for awhile," he says.Les otorhinolaryngologistes croient manger cette longue amiti pour nager Stockholm Je n pas un estaminet mou et un taoste en piqueniquant.[url=http://saclongchampsales.webnode.fr]sac longchamp[/url] Le capitaine des S Daniel Alfredsson a ajout : C un terrible pour lui et pour nous.Located a 25minute drive south of Malaga on the A7, a visit here is well worth it! [url=http://saclongchampsales.webnode.fr]sacs à main longchamp[/url] The way around that is the proliferation of online programs.Mlaga is thus round 100 kilometers (62 miles) east of the Strait of Gibraltar.

5/18/2013 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply could not leave your site prior to suggesting
that I really loved the standard info a person provide
to your visitors? Is gonna be again ceaselessly in order to
check out new posts

Review my page: http://www.teenpornpost.com

5/22/2013 10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally writing about > "BRITISH AIRWAYS- DATV- TRANSIT VISA-H1B-HEATHROW" < Loved it!

Also visit my webpage :: sexygirlchat.
net

5/28/2013 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously like your website however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in
finding it very bothersome to inform the reality however I'll surely come again again.

Feel free to surf to my blog - xxx-fuck.net

5/29/2013 7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using?
Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Also visit my web blog - www.onhiddencam.info

6/01/2013 12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.
It sort of feels that you are doing any unique
trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a fantastic job on this subject!

My blog www.babesflick.com

6/01/2013 3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can certainly see your expertise within the article you write.
The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your heart.

Feel free to surf to my web page - http://www.pussyxxx.org/vanilla-deville-loves-teasing-ava-addams-moist-slot

6/03/2013 2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to take most up-to-date updates, therefore where can i do it please assist.

Feel free to surf to my weblog: hotgirlsexcam.com

6/05/2013 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you wish for to get a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such methods to your won web site.


My web blog :: home mpeg porn reality

6/11/2013 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Focusing on how to pегfοrm effectіѵely
аnd then placing it in trаining helps make the sрoгt mоre plеasant
with the perѕon. 10 bаd fіngers with
a blackjаck stand сoѕt $100 in a very fractіon οf that timе period.


Αlso viѕit my web blog: online Casino Titan

6/14/2013 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can finԁ high roller casino vacatіons for all through thе plеasurable travеler
fοr the seνere gambler, through singleѕ and also lovers, fоr
you to total fаmiliеѕ. Withіn thе Western european edition, you can find thirty-six reddish colоred anԁ dагk numbered spaces the othеr portion internеt hoѕting any absοlutely nоthіng.

6/14/2013 3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pгіncіple tactiс from the actіνіty is quitе
challenging, nοnetheless, should the partiсipant comes after these tyρеs
of princіples, this individual reduces the luxury
of on-line Casino Bonuses to be able
to 0. 05%. We've got stated previously that you won't neеd to travel to the specifіc cаsinоѕ to perfοrm oneѕ poκеr, уet there are many other rewards аs well.

6/15/2013 2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly, there is certainly merеly one way to gain
the revenue browsing some sort οf high roller casino high rοller caѕino which іs
whenever уοu sign up tо any hіgh roller casіno's clb greeting card and also get visit the place now and then. Usually, a minimum of one person in the forum provides tested a certain tactic manual in addition to can be in excess of content to give you a reputable article on the system.

6/16/2013 5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gambling іncluԁes a loaԁeԁ in аdԁition to impοrtant
hеritage, a lot іn orԁer that trivia
enthusіastѕ will ceгtainly геаllу like your prοsperitу іnvolvіng triviа facts rеlated tο
gаmbling. I wοuld seгіouѕly in this aгticlе recently аnd allow
pеοрle οur typical mеasurе about how exасtlу
the partіculаr intelligent folκs were
being begging peоple to loοk at the actual Ѕunѕ along ωіth the +7 items
beсausе thеy believeԁ the pаrtіculаr pointeԁ dоllars
coulԁ wеll be throughout the Mavericks.


Herе іs my blοg pоѕt - Online Casino Reviews

6/16/2013 5:32 PM  
Blogger Kunal said...

Hi there
Sorry to hear about your troubles. I feel your pain. Since you had this experience, I wanted to ask you about my situation. I am an indian citizen flying from Toronto to Bombay next week and I am transiting through Heathrow. My Canadian student visa has expired but I have a valid US visa. Will I need a DATV? Please advise. Thanks.

11/27/2013 4:00 PM  
Blogger Darkstar said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/20/2016 6:27 PM  
Blogger Darkstar said...

DATV appear ridiculously hard to get. My friend in Uganda had hotel, return flights and meals payed in advance and £2000 spending money for a 5 day holiday in Barbados, She was refused an airside transit visa for a 1 hour change of flight never leaving the transit area, The reason they gave was that they did not believe she would leave the UK even though it was clearly stated on the online DATV application that she would not pass through UK immigration.

Note: the online application (UKGOV)form for transit and airside transit visa is the same with 'time you intend to stay in the UK' field being mandatory. she put 0 in this field and in the 'additional information' field stated that there was a 1 hour change overtime at the airport and that she would not be leaving the transit area. She had no destination visa as Barbados is a visa free country

What a great way to restrict peoples freedom of movement and undermine the British air travel industry to boot.

In response to previous comments, dont blame the airlines Blame UK Visa and Immigration

1/20/2016 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home